Shirley M. Jackson (Ph.D. candidate, George Washington University) is Assistant Professor of Spanish at the University of the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.
Afro-Hispanic Literature: A Valuable Cultural Resource*
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1978 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 421–425, September 1978
How to Cite
Jackson, S. M. (1978), Afro-Hispanic Literature: A Valuable Cultural Resource. Foreign Language Annals, 11: 421–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1978.tb00058.x
Revision of a paper presented at the 1975 ACTFL Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!