Susan J. Schunk (M.A., Ohio State University) is an Instructor of French at the University of Akron, Akron, OH
Intermediate French: An Eclectic Approach at the University of Akron
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1983 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 373–381, October 1983
How to Cite
Schunk, S. J. and Waisbrot, J. W. (1983), Intermediate French: An Eclectic Approach at the University of Akron. Foreign Language Annals, 16: 373–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1983.tb01678.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!