Patricia P. De Méo (Ph.D., University of California at Los Angeles) is an Assistant Professor of French at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Poetic Games: Fruitful Language Activities for the Intermediate French Class
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1983 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 259–271, September 1983
How to Cite
De Méo, P. P. (1983), Poetic Games: Fruitful Language Activities for the Intermediate French Class. Foreign Language Annals, 16: 259–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1983.tb01960.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!