Richard D. Brecht (Ph.D., Harvard University) is Chairman of the Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures at the University of Maryland; College Park, MD
Computer Simulation in the Teaching of Translation and International Studies
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1984 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 575–584, December 1984
How to Cite
Brecht, R. D., Noel, R. C. and Wilkenfeld, J. (1984), Computer Simulation in the Teaching of Translation and International Studies. Foreign Language Annals, 17: 575–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1984.tb01746.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!