(candidate, Indiana University) an Associate Instructor at the Indiana University Learning Skills Center, Bloomington, IN.
Applying Schema Theory to Foreign Language Reading
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1985 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 399–403, October 1985
How to Cite
Melendez, E. J. and Pritchard, R. H. (1985), Applying Schema Theory to Foreign Language Reading. Foreign Language Annals, 18: 399–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1985.tb00972.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!