James Hammers (MA, University of Minnesota) is a German Instructor at Interlochen Arts Academy; Interlochen, MI
Culture and Language: The Individual Approach
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1985 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 53–58, February 1985
How to Cite
Hammers, J. (1985), Culture and Language: The Individual Approach. Foreign Language Annals, 18: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1985.tb01766.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!