Thomas E. Kooreman (Ph.D., University of Missouri, Columbia) is Professor of Spanish at Butler University; Indianapolis, IN
A Novel Approach to Spanish America: A Course for All Seasons
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1985 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 231–234, May 1985
How to Cite
Kooreman, T. E. (1985), A Novel Approach to Spanish America: A Course for All Seasons. Foreign Language Annals, 18: 231–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1985.tb01797.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!