Irène Finel-Honigman (Ph.D., Yale University) is Director of the French Language Program at Crédit Lyonnais, New York, NY.
Rationale, Structure and Methodology of a French Language Program for American Bankers and Traders
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1986 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 27–31, February 1986
How to Cite
Finel-Honigman, I. (1986), Rationale, Structure and Methodology of a French Language Program for American Bankers and Traders. Foreign Language Annals, 19: 27–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1986.tb01001.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!