Sharon L. Fairchild (Ph.D., Wayne State University) is Assistant Professor of French and Spanish at Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX.
The Business Alcove: Library Resources for Students of Commercial French
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1986 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 35–41, February 1986
How to Cite
Fairchild, S. L. (1986), The Business Alcove: Library Resources for Students of Commercial French. Foreign Language Annals, 19: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1986.tb01002.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!