Pamela L. Anderson-Mejias (Ph.D., Indiana University) is Associate Professor of English at Pan American University, Edinburg, TX.
English for Academic Listening: Teaching the Skills Associated with Listening to Extended Discourse
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1986 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 391–398, October 1986
How to Cite
Anderson-Mejias, P. L. (1986), English for Academic Listening: Teaching the Skills Associated with Listening to Extended Discourse. Foreign Language Annals, 19: 391–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1986.tb01027.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!