Renée Meyer (M.A., The George Washington University) and Emery Tetrault (M. A., The American University) are senior research linguists for the Department of Defense, Fort George G. Meade, MD.
Open Your CLOZEd Minds: Using Cloze Exercises to Teach Foreign Language Reading
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1986 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 409–415, October 1986
How to Cite
Meyer, R. and Tetrault, E. (1986), Open Your CLOZEd Minds: Using Cloze Exercises to Teach Foreign Language Reading. Foreign Language Annals, 19: 409–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1986.tb01029.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!