David V. Hiple (A.B.D., Rutgers University) is a Project Director at the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Hastings-on-Hudson, N.Y.
Testing How Well Foreign Language Teachers Speak: A State Mandate
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1987 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 147–153, April 1987
How to Cite
Hiple, D. V. and Manley, J. H. (1987), Testing How Well Foreign Language Teachers Speak: A State Mandate. Foreign Language Annals, 20: 147–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1987.tb02933.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!