Terry L. Marshall (Ph.D., Cornell University) is a freelance writer living in Denver, CO.
The Multi-Language Seminar: An Approach to Offering More of the “Less Commonly Taught” Languages
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1987 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 155–163, April 1987
How to Cite
Denver, T. L. M. (1987), The Multi-Language Seminar: An Approach to Offering More of the “Less Commonly Taught” Languages. Foreign Language Annals, 20: 155–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1987.tb02934.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!