Edmun B. Richmond (Ed.D., University of Georgia) is Associate Professor of Modern Languages at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA.
Utilizing Proverbs as a Focal Point to Cultural Awareness and Communicative Competence: Illustrations from Africa
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1987 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 213–216, May 1987
How to Cite
Richmond, E. B. (1987), Utilizing Proverbs as a Focal Point to Cultural Awareness and Communicative Competence: Illustrations from Africa. Foreign Language Annals, 20: 213–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1987.tb02947.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!