Myriam Met (Ed.D., University of Cincinnati) is Foreign Language Coordinator for the Montgomery County (MD) Public Schools.
TWENTY QUESTIONS: The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Starting an Immersion Program
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1987 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 311–315, September 1987
How to Cite
Met, M. (1987), TWENTY QUESTIONS: The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Starting an Immersion Program. Foreign Language Annals, 20: 311–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1987.tb02963.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!