JoAnn Hammadou (Ph.D., The Ohio State University) is a teaching associate of Foreign Language Education at the Department of Educational Studies, The Ohio State University, Columbus.
A Four-State Survey of Secondary Administrators' Perceptions of Foreign Language Supervision
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1988 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 259–267, May 1988
How to Cite
Hammadou, J. and Schrier, L. L. (1988), A Four-State Survey of Secondary Administrators' Perceptions of Foreign Language Supervision. Foreign Language Annals, 21: 259–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1988.tb01069.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!