Jeanne L. Manning (Ph. D., Yale University) is Lecturer in French at George Washington University, Washington, D.C. and Lecturer in French at the University of Colorado, Denver.
Using TV/Video As Primary Text in a Foreign Language Classroom At the University of Colorado, Denver
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1988 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 455–461, October 1988
How to Cite
Manning, J. L. (1988), Using TV/Video As Primary Text in a Foreign Language Classroom At the University of Colorado, Denver. Foreign Language Annals, 21: 455–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1988.tb01094.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!