James N. Davis (Ph. D., University of Minnesota) is Assistant Professor of pedagogy in the Department of French, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. He is a member of a university study group on distance education.
Distance Education and Foreign Language Education: Towards a Coherent Approach
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1988 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 547–550, December 1988
How to Cite
Davis, J. N. (1988), Distance Education and Foreign Language Education: Towards a Coherent Approach. Foreign Language Annals, 21: 547–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1988.tb01104.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!