Michael H. Stitsworth (Ed. D., Indiana University) is an associate professor in the Department of 4-H Youth at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN where he is an international education specialist and administers youth exchange programs.
The Relationship Between Previous Foreign Language Study and Personality Change in Youth Exchange Participants
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1988 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 131–137, April 1988
How to Cite
Stitsworth, M. H. (1988), The Relationship Between Previous Foreign Language Study and Personality Change in Youth Exchange Participants. Foreign Language Annals, 21: 131–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1988.tb03121.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!