Susan M. Bacon (Ph.D., The Ohio State University) is Assistant Professor of Spanish at the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Listening for Real in the Foreign-Language Classroom1
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1989 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 543–550, December 1989
How to Cite
Bacon, S. M. (1989), Listening for Real in the Foreign-Language Classroom. Foreign Language Annals, 22: 543–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1989.tb02781.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!