Leona B. LeBlanc (Ph.D., University of Kansas) is Associate Professor of French in the Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Raising the Entrance Requirements: The Foreign Language Educator's Role in Implementing Florida's New Model for Teacher Certification
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1990 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 511–515, December 1990
How to Cite
LeBlanc, L. B. (1990), Raising the Entrance Requirements: The Foreign Language Educator's Role in Implementing Florida's New Model for Teacher Certification. Foreign Language Annals, 23: 511–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1990.tb00417.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!