Kathleen M. Bailey (Ph.D., University of California—Los Angeles) is Professor of Applied Linguistics at the Monterey Institute of International Studies.
Research in the 1990s: Focus on Theory Building, Instructional Innovation, and Collaboration
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1991 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 89–100, April 1991
How to Cite
Bailey, K. M., Hadley, A. O., Magnan, S. S. and Swaffar, J. (1991), Research in the 1990s: Focus on Theory Building, Instructional Innovation, and Collaboration. Foreign Language Annals, 24: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1991.tb00447.x
Alice Omaggio Hadley (Ph.D., The Ohio State University) is Associate Professor of French at the University of Illinois, Urbana.
Sally Sieloff Magnan (Ph.D., Indiana University—Bloomington) is Associate Professor of French at the University of Wisconsin—Madison.
Janet Swaffar (Ph.D., University of Wisconsin—Madison) is Professor of German at the University of Texas—Austin.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!