Louis J. Iandoli (Ph.D., Yale University) is Assistant Professor of Modern Languages at Bentley College, Waltham, MA.
Improving Oral Communication in an Interactive Introduction to Literature Course
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1991 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 479–486, December 1991
How to Cite
Iandoli, L. J. (1991), Improving Oral Communication in an Interactive Introduction to Literature Course. Foreign Language Annals, 24: 479–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1991.tb00494.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!