Nancy C. Rhodes(M.S., Georgetown University) is Associate Director of the English Language and Multicultural Education Division, Center for Applied Linguistics, Washington, DC.
Teacher Training with a Twist: A Collaborative Project in North Carolina1
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1993 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 155–170, May 1993
How to Cite
Rhodes, N. C. and Heining-Boynton, A. L. (1993), Teacher Training with a Twist: A Collaborative Project in North Carolina. Foreign Language Annals, 26: 155–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1993.tb01163.x
This project was funded by the Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE), US. Department of Education, Grant # P116B90286-91 and the Strengthening Teacher Education Program Fund through the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction, Division of Teacher Education. Special thanks to Helene Scher, FlPSE Project Officer and lone Perry, Director of the State Division of Teacher Education, for their support throughout the project, and to L. Gerard Toussaint, Project Cc-Director, for making this project possible in North Carolina.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!