Carol A. Herron (Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison) is Professor of French at Emory University, Atlanta, GA.
Electronic Media in the Foreign Language and Literature Classroom: A Fusion between Science and the Humanities
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1993 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 479–490, December 1993
How to Cite
Herron, C. A. and Moos, M. A. (1993), Electronic Media in the Foreign Language and Literature Classroom: A Fusion between Science and the Humanities. Foreign Language Annals, 26: 479–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1993.tb01182.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!