Virginia D. Vigil(Ph.D., University of Texas) is Assistant Professor of Spanish at Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff.
Arizona's Elementary Foreign Language Mandate, Phase I: Now That We Have It, What Shall We Do?*
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1993 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 535–541, December 1993
How to Cite
Vigil, V. D. (1993), Arizona's Elementary Foreign Language Mandate, Phase I: Now That We Have It, What Shall We Do?. Foreign Language Annals, 26: 535–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1993.tb01187.x
This article uses The Chicago manual of style for its references, a format that will be employed in ail subsequent issues of Foreign Language Annals. It is included here to serve as a reminder and a model for prospective future authors.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!