John Hedgcock (Ph.D., University of Southern California) is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Houston, TX.
Tuning in on ‘Prime Time’: Channel Effects in L2 Grammaticality Judgment Tasks
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1993 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 297–307, October 1993
How to Cite
Hedgcock, J. and Lefkowitz, N. (1993), Tuning in on ‘Prime Time’: Channel Effects in L2 Grammaticality Judgment Tasks. Foreign Language Annals, 26: 297–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1993.tb02287.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!