Elaine M. Phillips (Ph.D., University of Texas, Austin) is Visiting Assistant Professor of French at Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX.
Polite Requests: Second Language Textbooks and Learners of French
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1993 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 372–381, October 1993
How to Cite
Phillips, E. M. (1993), Polite Requests: Second Language Textbooks and Learners of French. Foreign Language Annals, 26: 372–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1993.tb02293.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!