Theresa Austin (Ph.D., UCLA) is Director of Bilingual Education in the Department of Cultural Diversity and Curriculum Reform in the School of Education at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
A Yen for Business: Language Learning for Specific Purposes - A Japanese Example
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1994 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 196–220, May 1994
How to Cite
Austin, T., Nakayama, C., Oda, A., Urabe, S. and Ley, Y. (1994), A Yen for Business: Language Learning for Specific Purposes - A Japanese Example. Foreign Language Annals, 27: 196–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1994.tb01202.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!