Kimberly M. Armstrong (Ph.D., Georgetown University) is Assistant Professor of Spanish at Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, PA.
Transforming Teaching through Technology
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1994 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 475–486, December 1994
How to Cite
Armstrong, K. M. and Yetter-Vassot, C. (1994), Transforming Teaching through Technology. Foreign Language Annals, 27: 475–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1994.tb01225.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!