(Docteur de l'Universite de Paris) is Professor Emeritus of Romance Languages and Literature at the University of Washington, Seattle.
How to Discover a Culture in its Literature: Examples from Steinbeck, Saroyan, and Pagnol
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1996 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 19–26, March 1996
How to Cite
Nostrand, H. L. (1996), How to Discover a Culture in its Literature: Examples from Steinbeck, Saroyan, and Pagnol. Foreign Language Annals, 29: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1996.tb00839.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!