Marta M. Antón (Ph.D., University of Massachusetts at Amherst) is Assistant Professor at Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis.
Using Ethnographic Techniques in Classroom Observation: A Study of Success in a Foreign Language Class1
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1996 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 551–561, December 1996
How to Cite
Antón, M. M. (1996), Using Ethnographic Techniques in Classroom Observation: A Study of Success in a Foreign Language Class. Foreign Language Annals, 29: 551–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1996.tb01266.x
The case study included in this article was first presented at the 44th Kentucky Foreign Language Conference, Lexington, KY, April 1991.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!