Jing-mei Chung (M.A. and M.S. Ed., The University of Kansas) is a lecturer of English at Ming-Hsin Institute of Technology & Commerce, Hsin-Feng, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan.
A Comparison of Two Multiple-Choice Test Formats for Assessing English Structure Competence
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1997 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 111–122, March 1997
How to Cite
Chung, J.-m. (1997), A Comparison of Two Multiple-Choice Test Formats for Assessing English Structure Competence. Foreign Language Annals, 30: 111–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1997.tb01321.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!