Jeremy D. Finn (Ph.D., The University of Chicago) is Visiting Scholar at the Center for Research in Human Development and Education, Temple University, and Professor of Education at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Taking Foreign Languages in High School
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1998 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 287–306, October 1998
How to Cite
Finn, J. D. (1998), Taking Foreign Languages in High School. Foreign Language Annals, 31: 287–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1998.tb00577.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!