Etsuko Takahashi, (Ph.D. student) is Lecturer in Japanese at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA.
Language Development in Social Interaction: A Longitudinal Study of a Japanese FLES Program from a Vygotskyan Approach
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1998 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 392–406, October 1998
How to Cite
Takahashi, E. (1998), Language Development in Social Interaction: A Longitudinal Study of a Japanese FLES Program from a Vygotskyan Approach. Foreign Language Annals, 31: 392–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1998.tb00584.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!