Sharon Wilkinson (Ph.D., Penn State University) is Assistant Professor of French at West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Study Abroad from the Participants' Perspective: A Challenge to Common Beliefs1
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1998 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 23–39, March 1998
How to Cite
Wilkinson, S. (1998), Study Abroad from the Participants' Perspective: A Challenge to Common Beliefs. Foreign Language Annals, 31: 23–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1998.tb01330.x
The author wishes to thank Frank W. Medley, Jr., Joanne Burnett, and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on an earlier version of this paper.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!