Chuanren Ke (Ph.D., Indiana University) is Assistant Professor of Chinese and Chinese Language Program Coordinator in the Department of Asian Languages and Literature at the University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Effects of Language Background On the Learning of Chinese Characters Among Foreign Language Students
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1998 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 91–102, March 1998
How to Cite
Ke, C. (1998), Effects of Language Background On the Learning of Chinese Characters Among Foreign Language Students. Foreign Language Annals, 31: 91–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1998.tb01335.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!