Noriko Nagata (Ph.D. University of Pittsburgh) is Associate Professor of Japanese at the University of San Francisco, California.
The Effectiveness of Computer-Assisted Interactive Glosses
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1999 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 469–479, December 1999
How to Cite
Nagata, N. (1999), The Effectiveness of Computer-Assisted Interactive Glosses. Foreign Language Annals, 32: 469–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1999.tb00876.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!