Joanne Burnett (Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University) is Assistant Professor of French and Second-Language Acquisition at the University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg.
Classroom-Management-Classroom Survival: One Teacher's Story of Constructing Practice in a Computer-Equipped Foreign Language Classroom
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1999 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 279–294, October 1999
How to Cite
Burnett, J. (1999), Classroom-Management-Classroom Survival: One Teacher's Story of Constructing Practice in a Computer-Equipped Foreign Language Classroom. Foreign Language Annals, 32: 279–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1999.tb01341.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!