Ryuko Kubota (Ph.D., Ontario Institute for Studies in Education/University of Toronto) is Assistant Professor of Japanese at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Learning Japanese via Satellite in an American High School: A Case Study
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1999 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 329–347, October 1999
How to Cite
Kubota, R. (1999), Learning Japanese via Satellite in an American High School: A Case Study. Foreign Language Annals, 32: 329–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1999.tb01345.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!