Roger Bruning (Ph.D., University of Nebraska) is Velma Warren Hodder Professor of Educational Psychology and co-directs the Center for Instructional Innovation at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Developing Foreign Language Frameworks: An Evaluation Study
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1999 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 159–171, May 1999
How to Cite
Bruning, R., Flowerday, T. and Trayer, M. (1999), Developing Foreign Language Frameworks: An Evaluation Study. Foreign Language Annals, 32: 159–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1999.tb02389.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!