Sheri Spaine Long (Ph.D., UCLA) is an Associate Professor of Spanish at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama.
“Visions” of K-12 Foreign Language Teacher Recruitment in Higher Education
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2000 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 433–437, July 2000
How to Cite
Long, S. S. (2000), “Visions” of K-12 Foreign Language Teacher Recruitment in Higher Education. Foreign Language Annals, 33: 433–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2000.tb00624.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!