Inmaculada Pertusa-Seva (Ph.D., University of Colorado) is Assistant Professor of Spanish at the University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky.
Virtual Study Abroad 101: Expanding the Horizons of the Spanish Curriculum
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2000 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 438–441, July 2000
How to Cite
Pertusa-Seva, I. and Stewart, M. A. (2000), Virtual Study Abroad 101: Expanding the Horizons of the Spanish Curriculum. Foreign Language Annals, 33: 438–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2000.tb00625.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!