Helene Ossipov (Ph.D., Indiana University) is an Associate Professor of French at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona.
Who is Taking French and Why?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2000 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 157–167, March 2000
How to Cite
Ossipov, H. (2000), Who is Taking French and Why?. Foreign Language Annals, 33: 157–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2000.tb00908.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!