Manuela González-Bueno (Ph.D, Penn State University) is Assistant Professor of Foreign Language Education at the University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas.
Electronic Mail in Foreign Language Writing: A Study of Grammatical and Lexical Accuracy, and Quantity of Language
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2000 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 189–198, March 2000
How to Cite
Gonzälez-Bueno, M. and Pérez, L. C. (2000), Electronic Mail in Foreign Language Writing: A Study of Grammatical and Lexical Accuracy, and Quantity of Language. Foreign Language Annals, 33: 189–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2000.tb00911.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!