Salim A. Khaldieh (Ph.D., Ohio State University) is Assistant Professor of Arabic at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.
Learning Strategies and Writing Processes of Proficient vs. Less-Proficient1 Learners of Arabic
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2000 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 522–533, September 2000
How to Cite
Khaldieh, S. A. (2000), Learning Strategies and Writing Processes of Proficient vs. Less-Proficient1 Learners of Arabic. Foreign Language Annals, 33: 522–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2000.tb01996.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!