Thomas C. Cooper (PhD, Florida State University) is Associate Professor of Foreign Language Education at the University of Georgia
Foreign Language Teaching Style and Personality
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2001 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 301–317, July 2001
How to Cite
Cooper, T. C. (2001), Foreign Language Teaching Style and Personality. Foreign Language Annals, 34: 301–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2001.tb02062.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!