Laura G. McGee (PhD, University of Washington)is Assistant Professor of German at Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Building Community and Posting Projects: Creating “Student Pages” in Web-Based and Web-Enhanced Courses
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2001 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 534–549, November 2001
How to Cite
McGee, L. G. (2001), Building Community and Posting Projects: Creating “Student Pages” in Web-Based and Web-Enhanced Courses. Foreign Language Annals, 34: 534–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2001.tb02101.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!