Jennifer Bruen (PhD, Dublin City University)is a lecturer in German in the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland.
Strategies for Success: Profiling the Effective Learner of German
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2001 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 216–225, May 2001
How to Cite
Bruen, J. (2001), Strategies for Success: Profiling the Effective Learner of German. Foreign Language Annals, 34: 216–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2001.tb02403.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!