Serafima Gettys (PhD, St. Petersburg University of Education) is a Lecturer in Russian at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California.
Computer-Assisted Reading: The Effect of Glossing Format on Comprehension and Vocabulary Retention
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2001 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 91–99, March 2001
How to Cite
Gettys, S., Imhof, L. A. and Kautz, J. O. (2001), Computer-Assisted Reading: The Effect of Glossing Format on Comprehension and Vocabulary Retention. Foreign Language Annals, 34: 91–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2001.tb02815.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!